I’ve finally found an Oatmeal Cookie that is a complete hit! We love these cookies! I found this soft oatmeal cookie recipe at allrecipes.com.
Here it is:
Soft Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened (I use Becel Salt-Free Margarine)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs (Homegrown is best!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in oats. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie with a large fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe makes MILLONS OF DELICIOUS COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’ll followup with my own pictures soon!!!
Love the Three Ladybugs